Our Initial & Blocks Stroller Blanket is one of our best selling designs, as it will always keep your baby fashionably warm and cozy. Soft, snuggly and timeless, the sophisticated personalized design is perfect for the new baby boy or girl in your life. Wrap up someone you love with the gift of a lifetime.
- Made from Soft Acrylic, 100% Merino Wool, or 100% pre-washed cashmere
- Made proudly in the USA
- Sample shown: Off-White base color/Heather Grey accent color
- Personalize with Single Initial only
- Antique Roman font, UPPERCASE Lettering only
Stroller Blankets measure 22" x 30"
Our Acrylic blankets will never fade or shrink, and can be machine washed and dried. We recommend machine washing your merino wool blankets, and tumble drying on lower heat.
Caring for Cashmere
Cashmere is a luxurious fabric that is sought after for its exceptionally soft touch and beautiful appearance. Cashmere blankets and garments are inherently more delicate than wool and acrylic fabrics and therefore require an additional level of care when washing and storing. Avoid shrinkage and make your cashmere blanket last a lifetime by following these cashmere care tips.
Wash by Hand
- We recommend washing all cashmere by hand. Handwashing enables complete control over water temperature and gentleness – two of the most important elements when washing cashmere.
- Prepare a Solution – Start by filling a clean tub or large bucket with cold water. Add a few drops of baby shampoo, dishwashing liquid or a mild detergent for fine fabrics. Some people like to add ¾ cup of vinegar to protect colors and kill odors. Swish the water around to incorporate the cleaning solution before soaking your cashmere blanket or garment.
- Soak for 10 Minutes – Let your garment soak for 10 minutes. You may carefully squeeze your cashmere blanket or garment into a ball to penetrate the fabric. Be careful not to stretch or twist the fabric.
- Never attempt to rub out a stain
- Rinse Carefully – Drain your tub or bucket and refill with the same temperature water that was used in the soak cycle. Once again, crumple your cashmere blanket or garment into a ball and squeeze gently to rinse the detergent from the fibers.
- Always Air Dry – Once the cashmere has been carefully rinsed, gather the blanket or garment into a ball and squeeze out excess water. Do not twist or wring the fabric.
- Next, lay the blanket out on a large towel or towels. Roll the blanket in the towel(s) and squeeze by hand to help absorb some of the remaining moisture. Unroll your blanket and lay it evenly onto a dry towel or blanket. It's important to lay your cashmere blanket or garment into the shape you want it to take when it dries. Never hang cashmere to dry, and keep it away from direct sunlight and heat. After a day or two, your cashmere blanket will look clean, smell great and feel as soft as ever.
Machine Washing Cashmere
While we recommend hand washing or dry cleaning for best results, another option is to machine wash separately in cold water. Machine washing can save you time and money while also caring for your delicate accessory.
- Wash separately in cold water on delicate/hand wash cycle
- Dry on low delicate heat until almost dry
- Remove promptly
Stains on Cashmere
It's always important to treat stains immediately before they have time to settle. We recommend using a combination of stain remover and cold water. Never attempt to rub out a stain. Cashmere is delicate; rubbing may cause a hole. After the stain has been treated, wash the entire blanket or garment as outlined above.
If the stain persists, take the cashmere to a dry cleaner.
Heat and moisture is cashmere's biggest threat. Store your cashmere in a breathable bag that will protect the blanket from moths or other critters. Do not use a plastic bag. Fold your cashmere neatly to avoid stubborn wrinkles.